There are so many ways we can support our health and our bodies on a daily basis. Here are a few of our favorites for mental health support!
Lavender Lavender essential oil has a scent that's a wonderful blend of fresh, floral, clean, and calm. It's this dynamic aroma that has made the plant a classic for perfumes, soaps, fresheners, and beauty products! Lavender is a great beginner oil and a must for every home, which is why it is a part of the Everyday Oils Collection in the Premium Starter Kit! Lavender essential oil isn't a favorite only because of its classic scent—it's also highly versatile. From skin care products to relaxing routines, this oil can infuse and enhance many areas of your life!
- Has a fresh, floral aroma that pairs well with many other oils
- Can help cleanse and soothe minor skin irritations
- Can be soothing to the skin after a day in the sun
- May help reduce the appearance of blemishes
- Supports aging skin
- Calms and relaxes the mind and body
- Soothes seasonal respiratory needs
Sacred Frankincense Regarded as one of the rarest, most sought-after aromatics in existence, the resin used to obtain Young Living's Sacred Frankincense is the first Omani frankincense to be available to those outside of the Saudi royal family. Sacred frankincense (Boswellia sacra) is believed to be the frankincense documented during ancient times. Historically, it is believed that this beautiful, white hojari resin produced the frankincense that was taken to the Christ Child. Sacred Frankincense essential oil has a grounding, woodsy aroma that can be used to enhance your spiritual, meditation, or yoga practices.
Frankincense Frankincense essential oil has long been known for its incredible grounding and healing properties and carries huge historical and spiritual significance. This oil is a must-have for every home because of its versatility!
Frankincense has been used in religious rituals for over 3,000 years. It has been known to enhance immunological function, beautify skin, and increase spiritual awareness.
- Promotes the appearance of healthy-looking skin
- May help reduce the appearance of uneven skin tones
- Has a sweet, honey-like, and woody fragrance
Valor Valor is one of the original blends formulated by Young Living Founder D. Gary Young and is a long-standing member favorite. Each essential oil in the blend was carefully selected for its unique aromatic and topical benefits: Frankincense for its uplifting, earthy aroma and skin-smoothing properties; Black Spruce for its grounded, woodsy aroma; Blue Tansy for its inspiring aromatic profile; Geranium for its sweet, floral aroma; and Camphor Wood for its skin-benefiting properties and strong, herbaceous scent. This powerful, synergistic blend with a transformative aroma has contributed to its strong legacy as a key part of Young Living's proprietary Raindrop Technique.
- Breathe from palms for courage and confidence
- Diffuse for a grounded environment when relaxing or meditating
- Apply over back and muscles to enhance massage or chiropractic adjustments
- Wear as a perfume or cologne during work, school, or stressful moments
- Add to diffuse jewelry to provide emotional support throughout the day
Peace and Calming Peace & Calming is great to diffuse to create a positive, peaceful atmosphere. A D. Gary Young-original blend, this Young Living exclusive is made with five essential oils, including Tangerine and Orange, which contain some of the highest naturally occurring levels of the constituent limonene. This blend also has Ylang Ylang essential oil, which is steam distilled. Its comforting aroma makes it a great companion for activities like yoga, bedtime, and massage.
Super B Super B is a B complex supplement that is great for maintaining healthy energy levels, supporting mood and cardiovascular and cognitive function. Our current lifestyles often leave our adrenal system (our fight or flight response) on overdrive, and B vitamins are a great way to support that system!
B vitamins are essential to our health and well-being, and each B vitamin performs a unique and separate function, which is why a ‘B Complex' vitamin is essential. Unfortunately, B vitamins must be replenished daily, as they are water soluble and therefore not stored in the body. It is difficult to gain all the B vitamins we need from our food, even in the best case scenario. Plus, different medications such as hormonal birth control can wreak havoc on the body's B-vitamin levels, which is why it's especially a good idea to supplement. This is also a great addition to your routine if you are currently expecting or are wanting to grow your family in the near future!
To learn more, click 'Supplement Spotlight: Super B' under "Related Resources" below.
OmegaGize An alternative to Mindwise, especially for those with nut allergies who might have a problem with the Sacha Inchi nut, is OmegaGize. This is another supplement rich in the nutrients needed to feed a healthy heart and brain such as CoQ10. A starving brain and heart malfunction while proper nourishment can promote wellness at any stage of life.
Omegagize combines the power of three core daily supplements-omega 3 fatty acids, vitamin D-3, and CoQ10 (ubiquinone). These supplements combine with our proprietary enhancement essential oil blend to create an omega-3, DHA-rich fish oil supplement that may support general wellness.
Mineral Essence Mineral Essence is a balanced, organic ionic mineral complex that contains more than 60 minerals. Minerals are necessary for vitamins to be properly assimilated and absorbed by the body, making them a vital part of our health! Minerals are necessary for healthy immune and metabolic function, and it has been said that every disease can be traced back to a mineral deficiency!
- Trace minerals and Royal Jelly for minerals and vitamins
- Lemon essential oil is high in limonene and promotes immune function.
- Cinnamon Bark essential oil supports immunity.
- Peppermint essential oil supports healthy digestion.
Stress Away Stress Away is your vacation in a bottle - convenient and ready to go with you to the grocery store, school, work, or wherever you need to pretend you're in a beach chair sipping something cold and watching the waves!
Studies show that stress is at the root of more health problems and diseases than we realize and learning to use tools that help us to relax and release negative emotions increases our daily quality of life. Our relationships, future, and health depend on it.
- Has a soothing, exotic aroma
- Can be diffused or enjoyed aromatically to create a luxurious, spa-like ambience at home
- Makes a great addition to your favorite skin, hair, and body care products
- Has a well-rounded and relaxing aroma, making it great to use as a personal fragrance
Lavender Lemonade Vitality Drops
- YL Vitality Drops feature Lavender and Lemon essential oils and natural electrolytes for an extra hydration boost. Hydration is a key component of overall health - both physical and emotional. When our physical body is run down, our emotions are quick to follow. And vice versa. The mind-body connection is so very real! Adding these electrolyte drops to your daily water is a wonderful way to give your body a little extra TLC.
- Provides a delicious electrolyte boost to water
- Contains more than 70 naturally occurring ionic trace minerals
- Sugar free
- No artificial colors
- Includes Lavender and Lemon essential oils
Release Release essential oil blend is a powerful emotional tool to help release feelings of anger and often suppressed memories of trauma. Processing and releasing these emotions can have a profound effect on both emotional and physical health! This blend of oils works to release these feelings by stimulating the pineal gland, which connects our sense of smell to our memory and emotions.
- Has a powerful aroma that lulls the mind into a sense of comfort
- Can be a wonderful emotional tool when used intentionally
- High in sesquiterpenes
- Featured in the Feelings Collection
- Pairs well with Valor, Joy, Harmony, and Orange essential oils
Freedom Sleep & Freedom Release Bundle The Freedom Sleep and Freedom Release bundles are now offered in a single collection! This is the selection of oils to reach for when finding balance is your number-one priority.
Freedom Release collection
- 15 ml Freedom essential oil blend—Use this complex aroma on its own to help boost your positive energy or combine it with the other blends in this collection to enhance its benefits.
- 15 mL Divine Release essential oil blend*—Select this warm aroma for your diffuser to harness your most gentle characteristics.
- 15 mL Joy essential oil blend—Use this bright floral scent to spark—well, joy!
- 15 mL T.R. Care essential oil blend*—Breathe deep and enjoy this transformative aroma.
- 15 mL Transformation essential oil blend—Diffuse this herbaceous, woodsy blend when you're ready to swap negative thoughts with uplifting ones.
Freedom Sleep collection
- 15 mL AromaSleep essential oil blend*—Diffuse this gentle blend at bedtime.
- 15 mL Freedom essential oil blend—Enhance the blends in this collection or use on its own to feel centered.
- 15 mL Inner Harmony essential oil blend*—Inhale this luxurious blend when you're seeking balance and spiritual awareness.
- 5 mL Valor essential oil blend—Feel empowered when you diffuse or apply this grounding scent.
*Collection exclusive oils
Great Day Protocol Incorporating essential oils into your morning routine can amplify your intentions and enhance your feelings of confidence so you can start your day from a place of strength. Layering and blending specific oils in distinct ways can help cultivate the right mindset, focus the intentions and provide an emotional anchor for your day.
That's why Young Living founder, D. Gary Young, put together an empowering essential oil routine, Gary's Protocol. Known for his vision and belief in pursuing that vision despite obstacles, there was never a goal too large or impossible for Gary to achieve. The four elevating oils in Gary's Great Day Protocol embrace this sentiment, and when used together are a powerful way to start each day with intention and empowerment (not to mention, you'll smell amazing).
- Valor: The powerful combination of ingredients in Valor delivers strengthening and refreshing qualities, supporting feelings of courage and self-esteem.
- Harmony: This spiritual and emotional blend is balancing and calming, and may help reduce occasional everyday stress and discord, by creating harmonic balance in the mind, spirit and body.
- Joy: Create a joyful and happy aromatic experience with this uplifting blend of pure essential oils such as Rose, Jasmine, Tangerine, Bergamot and others.
- White Angelica: Obstacles and challenges are inevitable as you go after your dreams, but it's important to remember that you have the power to make huge changes in your life. And those changes all begin with establishing an uplifting morning routine to start each day with positivity!
MultiGreens MultiGreens is your daily salad in a bottle - spirulina, alfalfa sprouts, barley grass, bee pollen, eleuthero, Pacific kelp, and more. MultiGreens essentially fuels your system with lots of good stuff to help you feel amazing and increase vitality - much like eating a giant salad does! The nutrient-dense chlorophyll formula is designed to support the glandular, nervous, and circulatory systems, to help with energy levels and provide overall wellness support. MultiGreens is a natural, sustainable energy source for the body and is an excellent source of choline which is critical for energy production and also helps with brain fog!
- Provides energizing greens with revitalizing essential oils
- Supports overall health and well-being
- Formulated with Melissa essential oil
Tranquil Roll-on This Young Living exclusive roll-on contains Cedarwood, Lavender, and Roman Chamomile essential oils for a wonderfully calming and soothing aroma. Cedarwood is especially calming to the brain and central nervous system as it helps brain waves slow from a high frequency, active state to a calmer, focused or even meditative state. Add in Lavender and Roman Chamomile, and you have an incredibly calming blend that is a wonderful addition to your bedtime routine. This blend is also perfect anytime you need to and tranquility to your thoughts and emotions.
- Has a soothing, tranquil aroma
- Portable, easy-to-use roll-on design for quick application on the go
- Prediluted for direct topical application
- Apply it to your temples, the back of your neck, or wrists to relax as part of your bedtime routine.
- Apply Tranquil over your heart during troubling times for a centering aroma.
NingXia Red NingXia wolfberries have long been renowned in the natural health community and for good reason! Their phytochemical profile is impressive! Polysaccharides, calcium, 18 amino acids, 21 trace minerals, beta-carotene, B Vitamins, Vitamin E, and polyphenols combine for a powerhouse nutrient supplement! NingXia Red is packed full of antioxidants that support immunity, heart and brain health, healthy hormones and insulin levels, cognition and energy levels.
Thieves Home Spotlight
Thieves essential oil is one of Young Living's most popular products, and for great reason. One sniff (or quick PubMed search!) is all it takes to fall in love with this blend!
Young Living offers a complete line of home products infused with the Thieves essential oil blend. This means our homes can be fresh, clean and toxin-free with ease… and smell incredible at the same time! High quality, effective products, sustainable sourcing, and safety for the whole family. That's a winning situation!
THIEVES HOME PRODUCTS:
- Thieves Household Cleaner
- Thieves Kitchen & Bath Scrub
- Thieves Foaming Hand Soap & Foaming Hand Soap Refill
- Thieves Laundry Soap
- Thieves Dish Soap
- Thieves Automatic Dishwasher Powder
- Thieves Wipes
- Thieves Fruit & Veggie Soak
- Thieves Fruit & Veggie Spray
THIEVES HOUSEHOLD CLEANER Thieves Household Cleaner is the perfect, versatile go-to for all your cleaning needs for a happy, healthy home. This Young Living exclusive includes only plant-based and naturally derived ingredients to effectively clean your home without taking synthetic shortcuts or using potentially harsh ingredients. Plus, the concentrated formula means that one 14.4oz bottle makes 20 spray bottles of standard cleaner! We love this household staple for everything from general cleaning to tough messes to DIYs. Thieves Cleaner is available in two sizes (14.4oz and 64oz) as well as single use packets.
WHY WE LOVE IT
- Concentrated formula is easy to mix to create a variety of cleaning solutions for inside and outside the home
- Safe to use around children and pets as directed
- Provides an effective, deep clean with the power of naturally derived, plant-based ingredients that lift dirt, pet stains, dried-on food, grime, and more
- “We love Thieves household cleaner for all of our dog and kid accidents."
- “THC the only thing I clean with...floors, counters, toilets, doors!”
- “Love that this cleaner is totally safe to use around my babies!”
- “Thieves household cleaner is awesome. I use it for everything in my life.”
- “Thieves cleaner was a game changer for my health. I was using what I thought was a clean product but to find out they had “fragrance“ in them. So thankful for these products that we can trust”
- “I will never forget learning I would become a mom for the first time, and I was immediately concerned about what we had been cleaning our house with. Thinking of all the hazards on the labels that would hurt our kids so and threw them all out as soon as I found out about Thieves household cleaner! I won't use anything else!”
- “The more I use it the more I love it.”
- “Love the Thieves cleaner! Makes my house smell so good.”
THIEVES KITCHEN & BATH SCRUB Thieves Kitchen and Bath Scrub is the perfect naturally derived cleaner: tough on messes and safe for your family! You get the power of a surface scrub without all of the harmful chemical smells and residue in conventional options. Thieves Kitchen and Bath Scrub gains its tough scrubbing power from nepheline syenite, a naturally occurring mineral from Canada; baking soda that gently absorbs odors; sodium percarbonate that releases oxygen when combined with water, providing a powerful boost of cleaning power against tough stains; and Young Living's signature Thieves blend.
WHY WE LOVE IT
- Chlorine-free all-purpose cleaner that is safe for use on porcelain, ceramic, copper alloys, fiberglass, Corian, brass, bronze, and chrome
- Easily cleans cookware, stove cooktops, countertops, tile, grout, bathtubs, faucets, toilets, backsplashes, barbecue grills, outdoor patio furniture, and exteriors without scratching
- Removes grease, dirt, grime, residue, and tough stains from most surfaces without harsh chemical smells or residue
- Formulated without harmful chemicals, synthetic surfactants, phosphates, synthetic perfumes or dyes, gluten-containing ingredients, or artificial colors or fragrances
THIEVES FOAMING HAND SOAP Thieves Foaming Hand Soap pairs the Thieves essential oil blend with other naturally derived ingredients for a formula that delivers a gentle clean for the whole family. Instant foam makes it easy to lather and rinse, while aloe, ginkgo biloba, and green tea extracts condition and moisturize skin for soft, smooth hands, making it ideal for even the most frequent hand washers.
WHY WE LOVE IT
- Instant foam makes it easy to lather and rinse for a more thorough cleaning
- Contains moisturizing ingredients to promote softer, smoother hands
- Delivers an effective and gentle clean for the whole family
- Formulated with naturally derived, plant-based ingredients
- This household favorite is available in three different sizes:
- Thieves Foaming Hand Soap, 8oz single
- Thieves Foaming Hand Soap, 8oz 3 pack
- Thieves Foaming Hand Soap Refill, 32oz
THIEVES LAUNDRY SOAP Thieves Laundry Soap is one of our laundry room must-haves. Safe, effective, eco-friendly and economical cleaning with the power of plants? Sign us up! The Thieves Laundry Soap from Young Living gently and naturally washes your clothes, cleaning them without leaving behind any harsh chemical or residues. Fabrics come out of the washer clean and with a pleasant citrus aroma, thanks to a 100 percent pure blend of Thieves, Jade Lemon, and Bergamot essential oils! Designed to be powerful and efficient, this concentrated 32-ounce bottle of Thieves Laundry Soap can clean up to 64 loads of clothing.
WHY WE LOVE IT
- Free from SLS, dyes, petrochemicals, formaldehyde, phosphates, synthetic perfume, and optical brighteners
- Safe and natural safe enough to be poured directly onto clothing
- Compatible with high-efficiency (HE) washing machines
- Can be used as a stain pre-treatment applied directly to fabric
- Contains enzymes that combat dirt and stains
- Formulated to be a highly concentrated formula - a 32-ounce container can wash up to 64 loads
- "So happy with the Thieves laundry soap. Other soaps and their fragrance bothered my husband's lungs and gave my children rashes and eczema."
- "Love, love, LOVE this stuff. Best detergent ever."
- "This laundry soap is safe enough for our newborn's clothes, yet it can handle the red clay stains on my older kid's knees. I'm sold!"
- "It still baffles me that ingredients that are KNOWN carcinogens are still allowed to be used in products. We switched to Thieves laundry soap a couple years ago and love it!!"
- "Forever thankful for clean safe products like Thieves laundry soap that do not harm our bodies!"
- "I love this laundry soap! We get eczema and some soaps make us break out in severe hives. Since we switched to Thieves laundry soap two years ago we have had no outbreaks at all."
- "This is the only laundry soap we use. My hubby has super sensitive skin and everything else gives him hives. I am so thankful I found this."
THIEVES DISH SOAP With naturally derived, grease-cutting ingredients and the fresh, citrus scent of Jade Lemon and Bergamot essential oils plus the signature Thieves essential oil blend, Thieves Dish Soap is the perfect addition to your clean lifestyle. Free of the typical sulfates, dyes, and synthetics found in many dish soaps, Thieves Dish Soap's plant-based formula leaves no harsh chemical residues. The gentle but powerful formula prevents over-drying of skin and will leave your dishes sparkling clean.
WHY WE LOVE IT
- Natural, plant-based ingredients clean dishes without harsh chemical residue
- Tough on grease and grime but gentle enough to use on baby bottles
- Natural cleansing agents decyl glucoside and lauryl glucoside offer a superior clean while being gentle on hands
- Free of sulfates, dyes, phosphates, and synthetic perfumes
- Can also be used as a spot treatment for laundry stains!
- “Thieves Dish soap is all I use for our house!!! Ditched Dawn for this! Love using it on our baby bottles.”
- “Thieves is the only dish soap I use. I ditched a popular dish soap brand because it left my hands dry and cracked to the point of bleeding. This does the opposite!”
- “Thieves dish soap keeps my hands soft and works great for us.”
- “I love thieves dish soap! So many uses for one product. So glad I made the switch to a toxin free product!”
- “I love my thieves dish soap! No worries about any chemical residue to harm my family!”
- “I only use Thieves dish soap. Prior to that I used whatever quasi-“safe” options the store had..YUCK!”
- “I hand wash my dishes everyday. I love how gentle it is on my skin as well as how great it is at cleaning all my gunky dishes!”
- “I use this dish soap in all of my clothes stain sticks!”
- “I of course love the Thieves dish soap for my dishes, but I also use it to get stains out of my clothes. Works like a charm!”
THIEVES AUTOMATIC DISHWASHING POWDER The strength of premium essential oils, powerful botanicals, and naturally derived enzymes come together in Thieves Automatic Dishwasher Powder to tackle your dirtiest dishes. This plant-based formula will leave dishes spotless and sparkling without harsh chemicals. Its natural sudsing formula easily removes grime, grease, and food particles, taking the hassle out of dishwashing.
WHY WE LOVE IT
- Free from dyes, phosphates, artificial fragrances, and synthetic surfactants
- Utilizes a plant-based formula for worry-free cleaning and a cleaner downstream impact
- Features soapberry fruit extract, a natural surfactant that contains natural saponins and is hypoallergenic
- Powerful combination of enzymes removes dried-on food, grease, oil, and other particles
THIEVES WIPES Thieves Wipes quickly and conveniently freshen small surfaces at home or on the go. The non-greasy, non-drying formula easily cleans everyday items such as kitchen countertops, bathroom seats, or office telephones. Infused with Thieves essential oil blend, Thieves Wipes contain naturally derived, plant-based ingredients for a fast and convenient solution to everyday messes.
WHY WE LOVE IT
- Non-drying and non-greasy formula that requires no rinsing
- Naturally derived, plant-based formula quickly cleans and freshens surfaces
- Formulated without synthetic or chemically derived ingredients
- Portable for easy use on the go or at home
- Safe to use on surfaces that store food
THIEVES FRUIT & VEGGIE SOAK Thieves Fruit & Veggie Soak combines natural cleansing ingredients—along with Young Living's signature Thieves, DiGize, and Purification premium essential oil blends—to cleanse your produce gently and thoroughly. This exclusive formula is highly concentrated and makes up to 16 gallons of fruit and veggie wash.
WHY WE LOVE IT
- Safe, natural way to get the dirt and germs off of produce
- Formulated with plant-based ingredients for a worry-free soak
- Ultra-concentrated formula allows one bottle to make up to 16 gallons of Thieves Fruit & Veggie Soak
- Decyl glucoside, citric acid, and sodium citrate work as natural cleansers that gently and thoroughly cleanse and aid in removing dirt and pesticides
THIEVES FRUIT & VEGGIE SPRAY Thieves Fruit & Veggie Spray offers a quick and easy solution for effectively cleaning produce at home or on the go with naturally derived cleansing ingredients and premium essential oils. Thieves Fruit & Veggie Spray helps remove waxes, harsh chemicals, impurities, surface pesticides, handling residue, and soil safely with only a couple quick spritzes.
WHY WE LOVE IT
- Convenient to use on the go - camping, hiking, picnics, anytime you need!
- More effective than cleaning with water alone
- Contains natural cleansing agents decyl glucoside, citric acid, and sodium citrate, which work together to clean produce effectively
- Rinses clean without leaving a chemical residue or affecting the taste of fruits or veggies
- Formulated without SLS (sodium lauryl sulfate), petrochemicals, formaldehyde, phosphates, dyes, synthetic fragrances, or perfumes
Longevity essential oil blend combines Thyme, Orange, Clove, and Frankincense and supports a healthy immune system and overall wellness when taken internally. This blend is a health powerhouse and one we always keep in our daily routines.
JUST A DROP OF LONGEVITY...
- Has an herbaceous, warm, spicy, thyme-like aroma
- Helps support normal immune function when combined with a healthy lifestyle
- Helps support overall wellness
- Pairs well with ImmuPower and Thieves
- When taken internally, helps protect the body from oxidative damage
- Note: Longevity and Longevity Vitality are the same essential oil blend. Longevity Vitality is simply labeled for ingestion.
BACKGROUND Each oil in this blend plays a vital role in health and wellness, but the addition of Frankincense and Clove essential oil make it something I want to have in my routine daily! Frankincense is mentioned in one of the oldest known medical records, the Ebers Papyrus, which dates back to the 16th century BC. This ‘holy anointing oil' has been used historically to treat ‘every conceivable illness known to man.' Frankincense has been studied for so many health-benefiting properties. There are too many incredible studies to list, so hop onto www.pubmed.gov and search ‘frankincense' or ‘boswellia'.
Clove essential oil is high in the constituent eugenol, which boasts well documented health supporting properties. It protects our brains, hearts, lungs, immune systems and basically the body as a whole.
KEY CONSTITUENTS *Constituents are naturally occurring compounds in plants (and therefore essential oils) that give them specific health-supporting properties
- Para cymene
- Alpha pinene
LONGEVITY & SKINCARE The powerhouse of antioxidants in the Longevity blend can do amazing things for our health and also for our skin! Use this blend in a capsule daily for a month and see the results for yourself. You'll get even better results when paired with topical use of the CBD Beauty Boost - aka bohemian botox!
- Longevity Essnrtial Oil Blend
- Longevity Vitality Essential Oil Blend
- Longevity Capsules
DAILY HABITS WITH LONGEVITY
- Add to a roller and apply over the lymph nodes, along the spine and/or the bottom of the feet daily.
- Add to magnesium flakes for a detox bath.
- Add Longevity to your daily wellness roller.
- Dilute and use in your skincare routine.
- Massage tired legs and feet with a mix of coconut oil and Longevity essential oil blend.
- Apply this oil over the front of the throat, over the liver or any other location as desired.
- Drop Longevity onto the crown of the head.
DAILY HABITS WITH LONGEVITY VITALITY
- Add it to NingXia Red, Slique Tea, or Steeped Vitality teas.
- Put it in a capsule and take it daily or as desired.
- Add to a smoothie.
- Pair with other Vitality oils as desired for an essential oil health tincture.
- Make a Daily Vitality oral spray:
- Small glass spray bottle
- 3-5 drops Longevity Vitality
- Splash Thieves Mouthwash
- Filtered water
- Optional: Vitamin B12 drops
DIFFUSE: Diffusing is a wonderful health habit! We have our diffuser going almost 24/7 and love to choose blends that are supportive of individual needs or systems. The Vitality oils are the exact same as their non-vitality counterparts and can be used the same way. Try these blends with Longevity!
- Morning Sunrise: 6 drops Lemon + 4 drops Longevity
- Wellness Boost: 5 drops Longevity + 3 drops Oregano + 3 drops Cinnamon Bark
- Raindrop: 4 drops Longevity + 2 drops each Oregano, Basil, Peppermint
Whether you're wanting to up your hair & skin game, feeling that postpartum hair and skin slump or needing a little extra boost after being under the weather, we've got you covered. Meet your new beauty BFF- Inner Beauty Collagen!!
INNER BEAUTY COLLAGEN AT A GLANCE
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles in as few as three weeks
- Source of marine collagen (type I), which is more bioavailable and better absorbed by the skin, giving you better results.
- Supports the dermal layer after UV-induced skin damage
- Contains prebiotic fiber, which supports healthy skin by balancing the gut microbiome
- Tasteless powder means you can mix it into anything you want
- Strengthens and supports healthy hair and nails
- Promotes skin elasticity and hydration with type I marine collagen and peach ceramides
- Free of artificial fillers, flavors, colors, and sweeteners.
- Each serving contains 5g of collagen
Collagen is THE protein of the body. It's the most abundant protein and is the crucial support piece for your hair, skin, nails, joints, muscles and gut lining. Collagen also helps with melatonin levels (your natural sleep hormone!), antioxidant levels (so important for overall health and longevity), and a healthy liver. Unfortunately, collagen levels decrease as we get older (starting as early as age 25!), but as it decreases, we actually need it the most (joint needs, skin and hair trouble, brittle nails, etc.). As we age our natural collagen also becomes more fragmented and fragile, so it doesn't hold up as well as it used to. Because of this, adding a high quality collagen supplement to your health routine is a wonderful way to help your body replenish collagen levels and promote its own collagen production!
Made with a highly soluble form of bioavailable type I marine collagen, peach ceramides, hyaluronic acid, antioxidants, and no added sugars, Inner Beauty Collagen supports your natural radiance from the inside out. Inner Beauty Collagen supports vibrant, lit- from-within skin and healthy-looking hair and nails with a daily dose of collagen, antioxidants, and other skin-supporting ingredients that are naturally derived and sustainably sourced, so you can feel good about your skin and your purchase. Plus, it is formulated using novel clinically studied ingredients backed by science such as peach ceramides, marine collagen, and superoxide dismutase.
BACKGROUND Young Living cares about bringing natural products that work, so they have been working on a collagen formula for the past four years! Chasing fads doesn't interest them, but if a supplement looks promising, they often spend years examining the market for what works best.
Unlike other collagen powder supplements derived from bovine sources, Young Living's Inner Beauty Collagen features bioavailable type I marine collagen sourced exclusively from sustainable marine sources. Other key ingredients include skin-hydrating ceramides extracted from Japanese peaches, tapioca fiber from plants harvested sustainably in Thailand, and exclusive Vanilla oleoresin that's blended with fractionated coconut oil instead of alcohol.
This incredible daily supplement isn't new, though. It has been available in international markets for years, and it was so popular that it became available to the US and Canada as of June 2022!
BENEFITS OF MARINE COLLAGEN Great for skin, hair, nails, joints and gut health… Science has identified 28 different types of collagen, but there are four types that are important for the human body - type I, II, III, and IV. Type I collagen comprises about 75% of the body's collagen glycoproteins and is the principal type found throughout the body. Many collagen supplements are sourced from grass-fed cattle or pasture-raised chicken and contain multiple types of collagen, but are primarily type II collage. Fish collagen peptides are bioactive type I collagen and are best known for providing the basis for beautiful skin and strong connective tissues.
Marine collagen is rich in amino acids that support the body's natural production of collagen and is associated with skin, hair, nails, and keeping the joints lubricated and the gut healthy.
Promotes healing of skin cells & stimulates natural collagen production… Inner Beauty Collagen is type I marine collagen and contains a unique combination of amino acids, including hydroxyproline, glycine, and proline—distinctive peptides that stimulate cells in the skin, leading to collagen synthesis. These constituents promote the healing of skin cells and stimulate the production of natural collagen and fibroblasts, a biological cell that synthesizes collagen. This cascade of events will help maintain clear skin and improve nail and hair growth in the long run. Additionally, fish collagen peptides promote bone and joint health by keeping joints lubricated and facilitating movement.
Much better absorbed than other collagen sources… Marine collagen is absorbed up to 1.5 times more efficiently in the body, and the bioavailability is superior to collagen of both bovine or porcine. This is due to its smaller particle size compared to other types of collagen. The smaller particle size allows an easier and faster uptake and transportation of the collagen peptides to the skin, bones, and joints for the synthesis of new collagen.
LIQUID VERSUS POWDERED COLLAGEN Some will tell you that powdered collagen is not as bioavailable as liquid collagen. Marine collagen bioavailability is NOT affected or changed if it is in powder form or liquid form before consuming it. When you add Inner Beauty Collagen to a liquid, it dissolves almost instantly. That's partially due to the purity of the collagen and the process that it undergoes to break down the collagen protein into peptides. The improved bioavailability also comes from the amino acid profile in marine collagen, and the type of amino acids in this matrix are absorbed more efficiently compared with other sources. When liquid shots are manufactured, the collagen in these products begins as a powder anyway. One of the main benefits of this powdered formula is that it's flavorless, so you can enjoy Inner Beauty Collagen with virtually any beverage.
KEY INGREDIENTS Inner Beauty Collagen contains 5 grams of marine collagen per scoop, and the first ingredient in this product is collagen peptides. Many other products on the market don't directly disclose how much collagen is in their products. Look for fruit juices and other additives that are grouped with collagen, as they may mask how much collagen is in these products.
- Type I marine collagen: A highly soluble form of bioavailable type I collagen, this ingredient is sourced from fish using a proprietary hydrolysis manufacturing process that uses no harsh chemicals or solvents. It is odorless and tasteless.The collagen in Inner Beauty Collagen is sustainably sourced from crimson snapper, saddletail snapper, carp, cod, pollock, tilapia, golden threadfin bream, milkfish, and sea perch.
- Peach ceramides: This ingredient helps provide hydration to the skin, decreasing skin dryness. The natural glucosylceramide in Inner Beauty Collagen is a white peach-derived ceramide made and produced in Japan. Its function is to increase ceramide production in the skin, which helps provide hydration, decreasing skin dryness. It also supports the dermal layer after UV-induced skin damage.
- Biotin, vitamin C, and zinc: Vitamin C and zinc support collagen synthesis for glowing skin, while biotin supports hair and nail health. Vitamin C is required for the biosynthesis of collagen, and it is also an important physiological antioxidant that has been shown to regenerate other antioxidants within the body.
- Tapioca fiber: This prebiotic fiber supports healthy skin by balancing the gut microbiome.
- Superoxide dismutase (SOD): SOD is an antioxidant enzyme produced through fermentation.
- Hyaluronic acid: This ingredient supports skin hydration, helping to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles for more youthful-looking skin.
- Vanilla oleoresin: This oleoresin is a unique form of vanilla that is neither an extract nor an absolute, both of which contain mostly alcohol, and is extracted from hand-pollinated orchid blossoms.
FULL INGREDIENT LIST Fish collagen peptides, Tapioca fiber, Zinc gluconate, Superoxide dismutase, Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid), Peach ceramides (Prunus persica fruit extract), Biotin, Hyaluronic acid (as Sodium hyaluronate), Vanilla (Vanilla planifolia) fruit oil.
SOURCING The collagen used is produced from 100% fish skin and scales that would otherwise be discarded and sourced from a sustainable and traceable supply chain; it is not irradiated and is certified non-GMO, presenting unmatched advantages in the market. This collagen comes from different types of fish, including red snapper, tilapia, milkfish, and others. This ingredient is extracted to include purified fish collagen peptides that will not contain any other unwanted compounds, oils, contamination, or toxins. Because this is a secondary source, these fish may come from farmed or wild-caught sources. The fish is carefully washed to ensure the highest-quality ingredients.
HOW TO USE
- Mix 1 scoop of Inner Beauty Collagen with 4–8 ounces of water or your favorite hot or cold beverage daily.
- Combine with 1⁄2 teaspoon of Golden TurmericTM and 1 cup of water or juice in a shaker bottle for a synergistic effect.
- Stir 1 scoop into a cup of your favorite hot tea such as Spiced Turmeric Herbal Tea.
- Mix with 2 ounces of NingXia Red® and 1⁄2 cup of juice or sparkling water for a tasty, collagen-boosting elixir.
- Add 1 scoop to a can of NingXia Zyng® poured in a glass for a sparkling drink that supports skin health.
- Blend 2–4 scoops into the batter of baked goods. (Don't use in recipes calling for cooking temperatures above 380° F.)
- What makes Inner Beauty Collagen different from other collagen supplements?
- Inner Beauty Collagen is a marine collagen, sustainably sourced from fish, so it contains type I collagen, which is primarily known for its ability to improve hair, skin, nails, joint and gut health. Young Living's collagen supplement is the best, sustainably sourced marine collagen that is scientifically proven to provide results… and at the best price available.
- Inner Beauty Collagen is a highly soluble form of bioavailable type I marine collagen that is combined with peach ceramides, hyaluronic acid, antioxidants, and vitamin C that further improve skin hydration, elasticity and hair and nail health.
- Is liquid or powdered collagen better?
- While both types of collagen have benefits, we prefer the Inner Beauty Collagen powder as it has more collagen per serving and is more bioavailable than typical liquid collagens, it comes as a tasteless powder that can be mixed into anything, and the bulk packaging is more sustainable and environmentally friendly than individual liquid packets.
- What is the difference between AgilEase and Inner Beauty Collagen supplements? Doesn't AgilEase have collagen? Can I take both?
- AgilEase is truly a joint health supplement that contains type II collagen, hyaluronic acid, frankincense powder and a blend of essential oils that support the body's natural response to inflammation after exercise. In general, collagen is good for skin, hair, nails, joints, muscles and gut health, but type II collagen is specifically supportive of muscles and inflammatory states. Type I collagen is ideal for hair, skin, nails and joints.
- You can take both AgilEase and Inner Beauty Collagen if you choose as they each have a specific purpose and have unique benefits.
- Are there ingredients containing gluten or derived from corn, soy, palm/coconut, or tree nuts in Inner Beauty Collagen?
- There are no ingredients containing gluten or derived from corn, soy, palm/coconut, or tree nuts in this formula. Please be aware that while this product does not include these ingredients, it is possible that this product may be manufactured in a facility that uses these ingredients in other product formulations.
Being a parent is difficult enough without having to constantly question whether the products you use are safe. With Young Living's Seedlings line of painstakingly naturally derived products, you can focus on what's most important: your relationship with your little ones. Spend less time reading ingredient lists and more time reading bedtime stories with Seedlings products!
BUT the items from the Seedlings line are not strictly for babies. They can be used for your older kids or even adults as well! We always keep a pack of wipes and diaper rash cream on hand - great for so many things!
SEEDLINGS AT A GLANCE Formulated specifically for infants with carefully chosen ingredients Made with 100% naturally derived ingredients for your family's clean lifestyle Infused with the soothing Seedlings Calm blend of essential oils - Lavender, Coriander, Bergamot, Ylang Ylang, and Geranium for a sweet, mild aroma Formulated without silicones, formaldehyde carriers, PEGs, mineral oil, most common allergens, alcohol, parabens, phthalates, petrochemicals, animal-derived ingredients, synthetic preservatives, synthetic fragrances, or artificial dyes/colorants
The carefully selected essential oils in the Seedlings Calm essential oil blend create a warm and welcoming environment, while the sweet aroma from this unique blend of botanicals helps babies settle as they head to dreamland. Its soothing, calming scent can be found in all Seedlings products.
SEEDLINGS PRODUCT OPTIONS
- Seedlings Baby Lotion
- Seedlings Baby Oil
- Seedlings Baby Wash & Shampoo
- Seedlings Baby Wipes
- Seedlings Diaper Rash Cream
- Seedlings Linen Spray
- Seedlings Calm Essential Oil Blend
- Seedlings Tender Tush Ointment
BACKGROUND Many families turn to Young Living for natural, safe products for their families - especially their children. That is why Young Living created the Seedlings (and KidScents!) line - to provide naturally derived and plant-based solutions for the smallest, most vulnerable members of the family. These soothing, plant-based formulas use infant-safe essential oils and are free from harmful ingredients such as alcohol, parabens, phthalates, petrochemicals, animal-derived ingredients, synthetic preservatives or synthetic dyes. With essential oil-infused products made by experts and diluted to a strength safe for babies, Seedlings leaves parents with peace of mind and the littlies feeling snug and secure.
SEEDLINGS BABY LOTION Seedlings Baby Lotion nourishes your baby's skin by replacing lost moisture and supporting the skin's moisture barrier and is lightly scented with Young Living's Seedlings Calm essential oil blend of Lavender, Coriander, Bergamot, Ylang Ylang, and Geranium for a sweet, mild aroma that encourages a soothing environment. Created especially for an infant's delicate skin, the plant-based formula is non-drying, non-greasy, and mild—perfect for everyday use.
SEEDLINGS BABY LOTION AT A GLANCE
- Made with 100 percent naturally derived ingredients
- Replaces lost moisture and absorbs smoothly into skin
- Supports healthy-looking skin
- Formulated specially for an infant's delicate skin
- Exclusive Seedlings Calm blend of essential oils offers a sweet, calming, and soothing aroma to help babies relax during their nighttime routine
- Formulated without silicones, formaldehyde carriers, PEGs, mineral oil, most common allergens, alcohol, parabens, phthalates, petrochemicals, animal-derived ingredients, synthetic preservatives, synthetic fragrances, or artificial dyes/colorants
INGREDIENTS Water, Caprylic/capric triglyceride, Glycerin, Glyceryl stearate, Coco-caprylate, Cetearyl alcohol, Sodium stearoyl glutamate, Glyceryl caprylate, Xanthan gum, Cellulose gum, Apple fruit extract, Sodium levulinate, Lavender oil, Glyceryl undecylenate, Sodium anisate, Murumuru seed butter, Mango seed butter, Cocoa seed butter, Safflower seed oil, Coriander seed oil, Sodium chloride, Bergamot peel oil, Marigold flower extract, Citric acid, Achiote seed extract, Ylang ylang flower oil, Geranium flower oil
- Squeeze a small amount into your hands.
- Rub hands together to warm the lotion and gently massage into baby's skin.
SEEDLINGS BABY OIL Seedlings Baby Oil nourishes and moisturizes your little one's skin, while its aroma creates a light, calm environment. With Young Living's Seedlings Calm blend of Lavender, Coriander, Bergamot, Ylang Ylang, and Geranium premium essential oils, alongside other natural, plant-based ingredients, Seedlings Baby Oil is the perfect, soothing addition to your child's daily routine.
SEEDLINGS BABY OIL AT A GLANCE
- Non-greasy formula absorbs smoothly into skin while offering nourishing moisturization
- Made with naturally derived ingredients
- Provides a light, calm aroma that promotes a relaxing environment
- Gentle enough for everyday use
- Formulated without alcohol, parabens, phthalates, petrochemicals, animal-derived ingredients, synthetic preservatives, synthetic fragrances, or synthetic dyes
- Also makes a great carrier oil for making roller blends or applying other essential oils to your little ones!
INGREDIENTS Caprylic/capric triglyceride, Apricot kernel oil, Safflower seed oil, Prickly pear seed oil, Mixed tocopherols, Lavender oil, Coriander seed oil, Bergamot peel oil, Ylang ylang flower oil, Geranium flower oil
TO USE Apply a small amount to your hands. Rub hands together to warm the oil and gently massage into baby's skin.
SEEDLINGS BABY WASH & SHAMPOO Seedlings Baby Wash & Shampoo is 100 percent plant based and infused with Young Living's premium Seedlings Calm blend of Lavender, Coriander, Bergamot, Ylang Ylang, and Geranium for a sweet, mild aroma that encourages a soothing environment. This mild cleanser leaves skin and hair soft and clean and helps keep tangles manageable. The mild and tear-free formula makes bathtime gentle and enjoyable for your little ones.
SEEDLINGS BABY WASH & SHAMPOO AT A GLANCE
- All-in-one wash formulated for baby's hair and body
- Tear free and rinses clean without over-drying skin
- Made with 100% naturally derived ingredients
- Formulated without sulfates, parabens, phthalates, petrochemicals, animal-derived ingredients, synthetic preservatives, synthetic fragrances, or synthetic dyes
- Exclusive Seedlings Calm blend of essential oils offers a sweet, calming, and soothing aroma to help babies relax during their nighttime routine
INGREDIENTS Water, Sodium laurylglucosides, hydroxypropylsulfonate, Glycerin, Decyl glucoside, Glyceryl caprylate, Xanthan gum, Sodium chloride, Levulinic acid, Sodium levulinate, Glyceryl undecylenate, Lavender oil, Caprylic/capric triglyceride, Coriander seed oil, Eyebright extract, Marigold flower extract, Bergamot peel oil, Citric acid, Ylang ylang flower oil, Geranium flower oil
- Wet hair and skin with warm water. Apply a small amount to a moistened washcloth or hand.
- Gently lather over body and scalp. Rinse with water or wipe with a warm, wet washcloth.
SEEDLINGS BABY WIPES Seedlings Baby Wipes contain soothing calendula and witch hazel extracts, hydrating aloe, and calming Lavender essential oil that combine with wipe material derived from wood pulp to provide gentle, thorough, ultra-soft cleansing for your little one's delicate skin. The scent of the Seedlings Calm essential oil blend is soothing for babies, and the soft, thick wipe material allows for a gentle, efficient clean for any mess.
SEEDLINGS BABY WIPES AT A GLANCE
- Formulated without chlorine, alcohol, sulfates, parabens, phthalates, mineral oil, animal-derived ingredients, synthetic preservatives, synthetic fragrances, or synthetic dyes
- Mild, gentle formula with cleansing botanicals and premium essential oils
- Contains soapberry fruit extract, a natural foaming ingredient that aids in cleansing
- Plant-based, naturally derived formula leaves skin moisturized, soft, and smooth
- Contains apple fruit, which is rich in antioxidants
- Also works great for removing sand from legs and feet after a day at the beach and makes a great option for dryer sheets!
INGREDIENTS Water, Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, Sapindus mukorossi fruit extract, Pyrus malus fruit extract, Lavender oil, Fractionated coconut oil, Coriander seed oil, Bergamot peel oil, Ylang ylang flower oil, Geranium flower oil, Calendula officinalis flower extract, Witch hazel leaf extract, Lexgard GCP (Phenethyl alcohol and Glyceryl caprylate)
TO USE Open lid and remove plastic covering before first use. Use to clean messes as needed. Close lid firmly after each use to keep moist.
SEEDLINGS DIAPER RASH CREAM This exclusive over-the-counter Seedlings Diaper Rash Cream conditions baby's skin and helps relieve, treat, and prevent diaper rash, soothing your little one during sensitive times. Seedlings Diaper Rash Cream is proven to reduce the severity and duration of diaper rash when applied at the first sign of redness. Formulated with your little one's delicate skin in mind, this extra-gentle, mild formula rubs in smoothly and acts as a physical barrier, protecting minor irritations and chafed skin associated with diaper rash from wetness and other irritants.
SEEDLINGS DIAPER RASH CREAM AT A GLANCE
- Reduces redness while protecting the skin, acting as a physical barrier to irritants
- Formulated without lanolin, parabens, phthalates, petrochemicals, synthetic preservatives, synthetic fragrances, or synthetic colorants
- Temporarily protects injured or exposed skin or mucous membrane surfaces from harmful or annoying stimuli and may help provide relief to skin
- Made with 100 percent naturally derived ingredients
INGREDIENTS Coconut oil, beeswax, castor oil, mangifera indica seed butter, sunflower oil, safflower oil, cocoa butter, maranta arundinacea root, avocado oil, astrocaryum murumuru seed butter, glyceryl rosinate, kaolin, lavender oil, tocopherol, tamanu oil, vitis vinifera seed, hippophae rhamnoides seed oil, glyceryl oleate, olive oil unsaponifiables, picea mariana† leaf oil, helichrysum† italicum flower oil, calendula officinalis flower, chamomile, lavender flower extract, plantago major leaf, stellaria media leaf
TO USE Apply cream liberally with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or anytime exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged.
SEEDLINGS LINEN SPRAY Seedlings Linen Spray combines calming Lavender essential oil, sweet Coriander essential oil, serene Bergamot essential oil, and floral Ylang Ylang and Geranium essential oils to promote peaceful feelings and a relaxing environment for your little ones. This gentle, mild linen spray is perfect for use in daytime and nighttime routines and offers a sweet, floral scent to fabrics that is easily removed when washed.
SEEDLINGS LINEN SPRAY AT A GLANCE
- Refreshes crib sheets, blankets, car seats, clothing, and more
- Contains Young Living-exclusive Seedlings Calm blend of essential oils to offer a sweet, calming, and soothing aroma that is easily removed when washed
- Gentle enough for use around both infants and breastfeeding mothers
- Formulated without alcohol, parabens, phthalates, petrochemicals, sulfates, animal-derived ingredients, synthetic preservatives, synthetic fragrances, artificial dyes/colorants, or GMO ingredients
- Made with 100 percent naturally derived ingredients
INGREDIENTS Water, Glyceryl caprylate, Glycerin, Caprylyl/capryl glucoside, Glyceryl undecylenate, Sodium levulinate, Lavender essential oil, Sodium anisate, Caprylic/capric triglyceride, Sodium cocoyl glutamate, Polyglyceryl-5 oleate, Coriander seed oil, Citric acid, Bergamot peel oil, Ylang ylang flower oil, Geranium essential oil
- Spray car seats and strollers to freshen up with the scent of Seedlings Calm essential oil blend.
- Use to freshen up changing tables.
- Spray on blankets or linens before naps or bedtime for a calming aroma.
- Spray on stuffed animals or other fabrics to refresh the aroma between washes.
SEEDLINGS CALM ESSENTIAL OIL BLEND The harmonious blend of Lavender, Coriander, Bergamot, Ylang Ylang, and Geranium puts calm front and center, which lets you and your little one relax at bedtime. The carefully selected essential oils in Seedlings Calm create a warm and welcoming environment, while the sweet aroma from this unique blend of botanicals helps babies settle as they head to dreamland.
SEEDLINGS CALM ESSENTIAL OIL BLEND
- Transforms any room into a peaceful, cozy nursery
- Offers a sweet, calming, and soothing aroma—especially at bedtime
- Helps parents and baby unwind during their nighttime routine
- Diffuse to set the stage for sleep; dilute and use for a baby massage or apply to the bottom of the feet.
KEY CONSTITUENTS *Constituents are naturally occurring compounds in plants (and therefore essential oils) that give them specific health-supporting properties
- Linalool, B-caryophyllene
INGREDIENTS Lavender essential oil, Coconut oil, Coriander essential oil, Bergamot essential oil, Ylang Ylang essential oil, Geranium essential oil
SEEDLINGS TENDER TUSH Seedlings Tender Tush is an all-purpose, cloth-diaper-safe ointment that nourishes and soothes baby's delicate skin. Made with plant-based ingredients, Seedlings Tender Tush creates a moisturizing barrier on the skin and helps protect infants' delicate skin. Seedlings Tender Tush is gentle and mild for daily use to promote smooth and nourished skin.
SEEDLINGS TENDER TUSH AT A GLANCE
- Made with naturally derived ingredients and premium essential oils
- All-purpose ointment great for use on other areas such as elbows, chins, cheeks, knees, and other dry or sensitive areas in need of nourishing moisturization
- Free of lanolin, parabens, phthalates, petrochemicals, synthetic preservatives, fragrances, and colorants
- Coconut oil, Cocoa butter, Olive oil, Almond oil, Beeswax, Wheat germ oil, Royal Hawaiian sandalwood, Coriander, Roman Chamomile, Lavender, Frankincense, Bergamot, Cistus, Ylang Ylang, Geranium essential oils
- Contains gluten, nut, and coconut/palm ingredients
TO USE Apply liberally to diaper area as often as needed to help soothe and protect skin. Tender Tush also makes a great skin soothing ointment to keep in your wellness kit!